At StartuptoEnterprise, a sub-organization of Brand Happiness OPC Pvt. Limited, we advocate online privacy and protection of any Personal Information received by us during your interaction with our Website, i.e., StartuptoEnterprise.com; global digital news and media publisher across startups to enterprises.
General Data Protection Regulation
- StartuptoEnterprise respects the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) issued by the European Union. We try our best to conform to the interests of the GDPR, agreeing to assist if there’s a need.
- On StartuptoEnterprise.com, you are in control of the information you share with us, keep with us, or request to delete and be forgotten until you revisit our site and re-opt for our services.
- We control your data is safe with us, not sold, and disclosed only for regulatory measures to detect and stall any illegal activity or threat to our employees and internal associates.
Account Creation & Emails
Advanced usage Monitoring
- We will record your usage details such as time, frequency, duration and pattern of use, features used, and the amount of storage used to enhance your experience of the Services and help us provide you the best possible service.
- StartuptoEnterprise collects user data for marketing campaigns through microsites. Entering any detail to a campaign run by us is your consent to share your data with our sponsor.
- Once data is transferred to a sponsor of a campaign where you entered your data, StartuptoEnterprise is no more accountable for treating your data. Please check before the agreement.
- StartuptoEnterprise may request a payment if you plan to purchase on our website. Such payment may be a subscription fee, a donation, or the cost of our services and programs.
- Payments are processed through Razor Pay or PayPal or other standard reputed payment gateways. Information required to facilitate the transaction will be primarily with the payment gateway company. We’ll have details for service dispatch only.
- All payment gateways are monitored and regulated by legal authorities of a country, which requires thorough encryption of your financial data for safety. You may also uncheck “Remember Me” for future transactions.
Website Hosting & Technologies
- StartuptoEnterprise is hosted on an independent droplet on Digital Ocean. An independent droplet ensures that your data is not on a shared server. It also helps us easily recover any loss to our data in the event of a system failure.
- While Digital Ocean ensures seamless data recovery, we choose to forget your Personal Information if you have indicated so in written communication or through an opt-out. We can also recover data to assist any legal proceedings against our users.
- When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form and the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- An anonymized string created from your email address (also called a hash) is provided to the Gravatar service to check if you are using it.
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.