At StartuptoEnterprise, we advocate online privacy and protection of any Personal Information received by us during your interaction with our Website, i.e., StartuptoEnterprise.com; global technology and business news and media publisher across startups to enterprises.
General Data Protection Regulation
- StartuptoEnterprise respects the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) issued by the European Union. We try our best to conform to the interests of the GDPR, agreeing to assist if there’s a need.
- On StartuptoEnterprise.com, you are in control of the information you share with us, keep with us, or request to delete and be forgotten until you revisit our site and re-opt for our services.
- We control your data is safe with us, not sold, and disclosed only for regulatory measures to detect and stall any illegal activity or threat to our employees and internal associates.
Account Creation & Emails
Advanced Usage Monitoring
- We will record your usage details such as time, frequency, duration and pattern of use, features used, and the amount of storage used to enhance your experience of the Services and help us provide you the best possible service.
- StartuptoEnterprise collects user data for marketing campaigns through microsites. Entering any detail to a campaign run by us is your consent to share your data with our sponsor.
- Once data is transferred to a campaign sponsor where you entered your data, StartuptoEnterprise is no longer accountable for treating your data. Please check before the agreement.
- StartuptoEnterprise may request a payment if you plan to purchase on our Website. Such payment may be a subscription fee, a donation, or the cost of our services and programs.
- Payments are processed through Razor Pay, PayPal or other standard reputed payment gateways. Information required to facilitate the transaction will be primarily with the payment gateway company. We’ll have details for service dispatch only.
- All payment gateways are monitored and regulated by legal authorities of a country, which requires thorough encryption of your financial data for safety. You may also uncheck “Remember Me” for future transactions.
Website Hosting & Technologies
- StartuptoEnterprise is hosted on an independent droplet on Digital Ocean. An independent droplet ensures that your data is not on a shared server. It also helps us easily recover any loss to our data in the event of a system failure.
- While Digital Ocean ensures seamless data recovery, we choose to forget your Personal Information if you have indicated so in written communication or through an opt-out. We can also recover data to assist any legal proceedings against our users.
- When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form and the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- An anonymized string created from your email address (also called a hash) is provided to the Gravatar service to check if you are using it.
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can automatically recognize and approve any follow-up comments instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- Users who register on our Website (if any) also store the personal information they provide in their user profiles. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
- If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
If you upload images to the Website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors can download and extract any location data from the Website’s images. Although we endeavor such access, our hackers are the wisest.
- If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to save your name, email address, and Website in cookies. These help you avoid re-entering your data when you leave another comment. The lifetime of these cookies is one year.
- If you visit our login page or browse our Website to read our content, we set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- We will also set up several cookies to save your login information and screen display choices when you log in. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me,” your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies are removed.
- An additional cookie will be saved in your browser if you edit or publish an article. This cookie includes no personal data and indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after one day.
- If we allow Google Adsense, you may see a product or service advertisement. You may see advertisements of products or services that you have been considering earlier on a different website through their remarketing campaign in which we have no liability.
- Simultaneously, if you interact with embedded content on our site, particularly if it is an offer you have been considering, our cookies may follow you if we choose to remarket our service at that point of time if we have set up remarketing campaign to woo you back to our site.
- StartuptoEnterprise uses third-party widgets such as but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn to enable user interaction and to use such information to sign-up on our platform, subscribe to our offers, or log in to the dashboard.
- The widgets mentioned above collect information such as IP address, pages you visit, content you read, and services you sign up or abandon. The widgets collect such data to manage website cookies and improve user experience.
- Suppose the widgets mentioned above store or abuse your information. In that case, the responsibility of any damage is on the company providing the widgets to help you interact with the content and services offered by StartuptoEnterprise.’
Affiliate, Referral, or Other Embedded Links
Information Disclosure to Legal Bodies
- StartuptoEnterprise, as mentioned above, will never sell your information but grant access to Third Party Widgets & our Email Service Provider that facilitate user website interaction & service usage.
- StartuptoEnterprise provides access to your Personal Information and the contents of your user account to our employees and service providers for standard operations.
- StartuptoEnterprise will disclose your information to any regulatory authorities if we receive any request to aid investigation for any suspected illegal activity or potential violation of the terms and conditions for the use of Services.
- StartuptoEnterprise transfers data in the event of an M&A. However, during such an opportunity in the future, you’ll be in the know and have the power to decide what happens to your content.
Children’s Personal Information
StartuptoEnterprise identifies a user below 13 as a child and deters them from using the Website. We treat any information connected to a child as sensitive and request parental supervision if the child has to use our content for educational purposes. Please drop us a note here to inform us of the immediate deletion of any child-sensitive information.